As a global management consultancy with a focus on the financial services industry we, at Capco, combine innovative thinking with unique expert know-how. A strongly growing team in Capco supports international banks and insurance companies in western Europe in their digital transformation journey regarding processes in finance and/or regulatory reporting. We provide exciting opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from other locations and to enhance your knowledge and your career at your own pace.
Benefits of working for Capco:
- Opportunity to get involved in various internal topics in international working groups and get a chance to develop and implement your own ideas and live your creativity
- Working with experienced colleagues in leading international banks
- Learning and building a career at your own pace, business and technical training, professional certifications, as well as training focused on the development of soft skills
- Wide range of highly competitive benefits
- You have a track record of writing outstanding code. It’s elegant, scalable, and maintainable. You’re proud of it.
- You will play a key role in developing and driving forward a strategy for a business-critical platform
- You as Architect will write code, as well as implement high quality, scalable, long lasting services that have an immediate effect on the business and play a key role in the long-term vision & strategy of the company
- Lead technical debate across the entire platform
- You are very sensitive to best practices such as pair programming and CI/CD
- Conception, design, and implementation of sophisticated software applications with an agile approach for our customers
- Responsibility for the compliance with defined quality standards in the entire development process of our customer projects
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production
- Lead by example, you will be a senior member of the team, allowing your code and development designs show the path the team will follow
- Train, coach, and mentor developers inline with your technical vision
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions
Skills and Expertise
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable IT education with relevant practical experience
- Over 5 years of commercial development experience, ideally working with start-ups and established companies
- Experience of driving software transformations and large-scale environments
- Experience with multiple tools and technologies as PHP or Java
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Experience with frameworks like, Symfony, Laravel, CakePHP, etc.
- Experience with CMS / headless CMS (Strapi)
- Confident handling of Git
- Experience with monolith and micro service architectures
- Ideally have knowledge of hybrid cloud environments – e.g. Kubernetes/Docker, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- A broad tech stack consisting of web technology, e.g. Spring Boot, Angular, OpenShift would be great as well as technologies of modern API development
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts and aspiration to constantly improve yourself
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in setting up and managing agile development processes and in managing interdisciplinary development teams
- Ability to lead and drives teams forward, along with the ability to shape discussions and decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear, logical communicator in English
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
You are important to us! That's why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.