About the Team
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you are encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. Capco Cybersecurity is a multi-faceted team focused on the evaluation, strategy definition, and execution of risk-minded solutions for leading organizations across the Financial Services industry. We provide customized results, adapting enterprise risk management strategies to potential cyber pitfalls. Capco has experience assisting financial institutions’ leadership on top cyber security priorities through a team with expertise in financial business processes, strategic advisory, cyber programs, and security operations.
About the Job
As a Principal Consultant – Cloud Security you will be a team leader on cybersecurity consulting engagements responsible for assessing our customer’s cloud security strategy and identifying cyber risk exposure inherent with using cloud infrastructure. You will be a part of, and leading, teams working in close collaboration with our customers to define the security strategy and design the cloud security architecture across various deployment and hosting models to enhance overall cloud security posture. You will work alongside industry leaders to gain insight and experience as the practice continues to expand.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Advise financial services customers on best practices in design and implementation of secure cloud systems
- Perform reviews of multiple cloud platforms and services to assess cyber risks around security risks such as data leakage and unauthorized access, and design controls to mitigate those risks
- Design, develop, and implement security requirements into cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with appropriate security controls present
- Design and develop cloud-specific security policies, standards, and procedures
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to customer teams on how to securely develop and build cloud-ready applications
- Effectively articulate complex cloud topics and discuss business impacts with senior customers, positively influencing outcomes
- Develop high-quality technical content such as security automation tools, reference security architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver
What You’ll Bring with You
- 8+ years of experience in cybersecurity with a strong focus on cloud security architecture and/or engineering required
- Experience working for a management or technology consulting firm required
- Deep understanding of different cloud architecture models, hosting and deployment models
- Strong project and program management experience
- In-depth knowledge of the security and compliance capabilities of cloud platforms like Amazon AWS or Windows Azure
- Experience working with financial institutions on integrating cloud services with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly security mechanisms (protect, detect, breach response, and recovery)
- Broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Experience working proposals, putting together solutions, and interacting with clients
- Deep technical knowledge of cyber security risks, threats and defenses to effectively assess the security implications and requirements for the introduction of new cloud technologies
- Previous exposure to hybrid IT situations, including combining on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities
- The ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translate security and risk management terminology into business terms for these stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a cyber or information security related field
- Security certifications highly desired (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSK, AWS Security, Azure Security, etc.)
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our customers and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.