Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco UI Designer.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative people to join our Digital Delivery team as a UI Designer.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Managing tasks in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with UX designer to envision and establish client experience objectives and solutions.
- Develop high fidelity UI designs for the purpose of implementation by development teams.
- Create and maintain additional design documentation for developers and quality assurance specialists to reference.
- Execute design verification checks on finished development work.
- Present and articulate designs for approvals from product managers and executives and for education/explanation for working team members.
- Create and maintain design style guides to document digital brand guidelines.
- 1+ years of industry experience in digital design role.
- Online portfolio demonstrating a range of relevant work is essential.
- Experience in an agile team environment is a benefit.
- Proficient with industry standard tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision,
- Strong communications skills to clearly articulate - and evangelize - solutions.
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles.
- Strong organizational skills used to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
- A creative imagination coupled with attention to detail.
- Understanding of and the ability to maintain a design system.
- Experience with creating interactive prototypes using Adobe XD and Invision, based on user flows and wireframes from UX resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply brand design guidelines and user interface best practices appropriately to create innovative solutions that meet user and business needs.
- Must have understanding of accessible design (A, AA, AAA standards).
Professional experience is important. But it is paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From day one, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.