About the team:
Capco Digital is a new-wave consultancy that leverages a fintech start-up approach to solve for our clients’ most difficult problems. Our industry experts work closely with our innovation lab, where we design, prototype, and build bespoke solutions to real-world problems, leveraging new and emerging technologies. By combining design, advanced technologies & analytics, change management expertise, and modern delivery, we’re able to rapidly get our clients to market with a better solution.
Our environment is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and collaborative. Each team member is empowered to share, impart, and utilize their skills and expertise to develop the best possible solution for our client. We encourage innovation, dissent, solutioning, and leadership across all levels.
About the Job:
We are looking for Release Train Engineer to work in multiple varied and exciting projects including creation of new digital banking and insurance capabilities, new open banking services, robotic automation solutions and new social networks.
As Release Train Engineer (RTE) you will be a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). Your key responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events, processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement in the project(s).
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Create an environment of mutual influence with client and team members
- Apply critical thinking and support teams in problem identification, decision-making
- Maintain Train-level dashboard reporting to track execution
- Track and escalate impediments, and manage risks and dependencies
- Coach teams and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and thinking
- Support Agile coaching activities across program trains to elevate the Program’s application of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Facilitate groups and meetings that includes the pre-work, the facilitation during the meetings, and the follow-up. ART Team size may range to 150 resources or more
- Manage Train-wide processes, including:
- Support preparation for and facilitation of Train-level meetings and processes, including Agile ceremonies such as Scrum of Scrums and quarterly release planning activities
- Identify and pursue opportunities to fine-tune and improve Train execution, recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing workflows based on broad view of the organization and a Lean Agile mindset
- Manage ART and Epic-level program financials
- Support other functions of the Digital Transformation Office, as needed
What You’ll Bring with You:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- 4+ years of project management experience with proven project management skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies; Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) SPC or RTE certification strongly preferred
- Experience with digital products or consumer facing technology enabled products is helpful
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication, presentation skills; Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, set direction, and influence those not under direct line of management
- Technical aptitude to support program’s use of work management and collaboration tools
- Experience in working with senior management and leadership team, including Product Managers and Product Owners
- Experience with Agile tools (e.g. Rally or Jira), particularly in using underlying data to understand ART performance and identifying areas to target for improvement
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.