Cloud Engineer - AWS
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Cloud Engineer.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco is looking for talented, innovative, and creative people to join our development team to work on a number of projects and applications with a Cloud/DevOps focus within the Digital practice.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
- Demonstrate practical experience of engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement
- Work on automating continuous integration build and release pipelines for enterprise scale applications
- Deliver on client commitment, work independently with limited direction and guidance with good project management skill
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools for teams
- Design applications that work concurrently with client facing solutions and services
- Continue to build awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment
- Drive purposeful, well-planned approach to developing themselves and others
- Bring new ideas to team and is seen as a good problem solver; takes time to validate own ideas and shape other people’s
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience
- 5+ years experience designing and executing Cloud Solutions; including AWS and Azure
- Experience implementing foundational cloud services - Security, identity access management, networking, Logging and monitoring, etc
- CI/CD and automated delivery systems experience
- Experience working with Terraform
- Experience with cloud platform serverless frameworks
- Excellent people skills with ability to lead by example and motivate team members
- Ability work in fast pace environment while following best practice and company process
- Highly driven and passionate about technology, product development and product success
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical solutions
- Excellent oral, listening, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven team-player attitude
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.