Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Mandatory Domain - Banking
Location : Bangalore
- • Proven implementation, change management and benefits realization experience on large scale programmes.
• Knowledge of the Asset Management industry, external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
• Manages the project business case, and tracking of actual costs against the plan.
• Oversees the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact and takes action to minimize impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
• Drills down to solves problems applying analysis skills as required
• Adopts the Groups Business Transformation Framework and leads the project through required tollgates.
• Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
Qualifications and Accreditations
1. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Optional
2. PMP certification
3. Prince2 - Optional
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture