Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Experience : 7-14 Years
- Comprehensive knowledge of Core Java SE 1.8+ & J2EE
- Experience working with OCR solutions such as IBM DataCap
- Experience working with BPM solutions such as Camunda
- Experience with RDBMS database data retrieval, persistence and performance tuning (Oracle preferred)
- Understanding of microservice software architectures (e.g. Spring Boot)
- Strong hands-on background in solutions design, development and automated testing of scalable, high throughput enterprise systems
- Use of modern SDLC techniques (e.g. TDD, BDD, CI, fully automated testing)
- Experience in software deployment & release planning using PaaS / cloud
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture