Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team Tech Team, We are looking for Data support who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the development space, where we are currently delivering several high-profile initiatives.
As a Technical BA you will/have,
- Should be an agile practitioner with an agile mindset; very well versed with all the agile approach for requirements gathering and grooming of user stories for implementation in sprints.
- Should be able to elicit requirements from business users and convert it into software requirements specifications with epic user stories, implementable user stories, acceptance criteria, reference test data, detailed and clear business rules, process flow diagrams, clear identification of mandatory fields and any associated rules for the fields, external interface points etc. Strong skills in Jira and Confluence to manage the epic and user stories is an absolute must.
- Should be detailed oriented and be able to explain to the development team clearly during sprint grooming so that they are able to understand what functionality/feature needs to be implemented.
- Should be responsible for functional testing of implemented user stories for the sprint. Should also take responsibility for the show and tell session with the product owner at the end of each sprint.
- Should also be able to coordinate the UAT with the business users and manage the defect triage for functional defects reported. Should be able to conduct a brief application training to the business users for UAT testing.
- Should act as a facilitator and conduit to manage functional dependencies with other application groups where integration is needed.
- Very good understanding of retail and corporate/commercial banking functionality. Good understanding of financial product
- Good understanding of payments domain esp. areas on Open Banking, Faster Payments Gateway, CHAPS, BACS, FX
- Strong understanding of banking standards such as ISO20022, SEPA (cross border payments), Clearing and Settlements, SWIFT
- Statutory reporting requirements and a strong understanding of reporting formats for submission to regulatory authorities.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture