Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Delivery Manager at Capco you will be working with consulting teams to provide solutions for the world’s largest financial services firms:
- Lead the team to meet business objectives by developing talent. Focus on growth and client relationship management.
- Partnering with the client for the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping and approval process for all existing and new opportunities. Drive initiatives to enhance client experience and improve operating efficiency and productivity through process improvements.
- Work with Capco global leadership and senior client stakeholders on a day to day basis.
- Drive employee initiatives, address people issues, effective on-boarding and training
- Build and maintain effective communication channels between employees, internal and external stakeholders providing regular updates on the Operations.
- Develop strong working relationship between the client Operations and Technology teams.
- Define effective escalation procedures to raise potential delivery risks and maintain a robust business continuity plan
- Attract, Develop and Retain Talent
- 15 - 20years of industry experience of which 7+ years in managing large teams and client relationship
- People and Process Management, Communication skills
- Track record of building teams, managing employee motivation.
- Ability to manage diverse teams, conflict management
- Quick thinker, ability to prioritize and attention to details
- Ability to handle pressure, strong interpersonal skills required for frequent multi-level interaction
- Collaborating with remote teams across locations to support delivery and execution
- Flexibility to work in UK and APAC shifts
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture