Senior Developer - Capco Digital Labs
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Innovation hub – Capco Digital Labs. We are looking for Java/ Python experts with excellent contribution in the tech space .
Job Description : Senior Technical Architect
- Very strong design, architecture and development skills in Java and/or Python platforms with an ability to switch over to new technology with ease. Skills needed to determine which is the best technology stack to be chosen for the problem statement and be able to quickly learn and adapt to it.
- Very strong skills to work on all aspects of an application platform covering front end, back end, database, cloud services, tools and frameworks and generally be able to embrace new technology with ease.
- Ability to quickly understand the high level requirement and draw out the implementation details and rapidly develop prototypes to bring to shape the thoughts and ideas. An absolute hands on approach to problem solving is critical to deliver in the short timeline development cycle.
- Apply best practices even while developing in short burst development cycles using concepts related to devOps, design and architecture, testing etc.
- A product development mindset with skills on design thinking to get the features to be developed for the product for the different personas identified as the target customer segment.
- Good skills to put together a prototype to evolve the feature from a concept to realization.
- Incremental development and show-and-tell session skills are mandatory. Early failure and recovery approach that is imbibed in the development skills.
Soft skills and other attributes
- Past experience of having worked in innovation labs in organization will a huge plus.
- Strong coordination skills to work with stakeholders across geographies with good and clear communication skills.
- An ability to honor the commitments made to the stakeholders.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture