Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination - we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated Branding Manager to lead our promotion branding efforts for our products of Gotion of North America. The ideal candidate will have experience in branding, advertising, and marketing with a focus on US markets. The Branding Manager will be responsible for developing and executing effective branding strategies and campaigns to increase our brand awareness, generate new leads, and promote our products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute branding strategies for our products in US market
- Work closely with product managers and marketing teams to ensure brand consistency across all channels
- Manage and develop the brand guidelines for our products.
- Create compelling marketing materials such as brochures, presentations, videos, and other content to promote our products
- Manage social media platforms, creating and curating content for all channels
- Monitor and analyze market trends to optimize branding strategies and stay ahead of the competition
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and target markets for our products
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including external partners and internal teams
- Track and report on key performance indicators to measure the success of branding campaigns
- Lead and manage a team of branding specialists, graphic designers, and content creators
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in branding, advertising, or marketing.
- Experience in international markets and a deep understanding of cultural nuances.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team.
- Strong creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design software is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package at Gotion, and is determined within a range. This provides you with the opportunity to progress as you grow and advance your career at Gotion. The base pay range for this role is shown below, and will depend on your skills, qualifications, experiences, and location.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.