Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support process development and R&D activities for Gotion’s next generation battery products
- Participate in cutting-edge hardware design and materials research
- Collaborate with internal cell technology and cell engineering teams on process development and continuous improvement activities
- Identify the process obstacles and test various coating, calendaring, slitting, punching, and storage management to optimize the process of the electrode
- Establish quality control specifications for the processes and electrode materials
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrochemistry, Materials Science & Engineering, and related fields
- Experience with battery materials synthesis and processing techniques including solid-state synthesis, high-temperature calcination, wet-chemical techniques
- Experience with materials characterization techniques including: XRD, BET, SEM, PSA, TGA
- Entrepreneurial spirit, scrappiness and ability to interact with other functions in a cross-disciplinary environment
- Demonstrated interest or experience with statistical analysis, statistical process control and experimental design
- Cell design (all component, cathode, anode, electrolyte) and evaluation experience is plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $70,000 and $ 100,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.