Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and periodically update US ESS pipeline by working with US sales teams
- Interface with overseas production team and align ESS production schedules with ESS pipelines and proposed delivery schedules
- Provide sales teams periodic updates on overseas production schedules to align customer demand with Gotion production
- Work with internal teams on internal contract approval processes and support US legal, US sales, US technical and US finance teams for contract approval and production alignment
- Post sales manage customer production timelines and delivery schedules
- Identify any production and delivery risks by periodically interfacing with overseas production and logistics teams
- Work with internal Gotion production and logistics teams and oversee support of product manufacturing and delivery as per customer commitments
- Identify and resolve complex operational and organizational challenges related to logistics and supply chain on customer commitments
- Develop business relationships to ensure efficient operations with 3rd party transportation partners
- Support customer post sales teams with periodic updates on product delivery status
- Working with the Sales Managers to deliver the highest level of quality customer support, enabling account and project wins and ensuring highest levels of customer support
- Working closely with sales team to determine appropriate prioritization of account/project opportunities relative to available technical resources and ensure close coordination and communication with the customer
- Leading and managing tasks in the technical pipeline to ensure that all identified/qualified projects get the proper and appropriate level of pre-sales design and technical support
- Working with China based R&D, design and pre-sales technical support process to ensure proactive participation with technical teams on test requirements, procedures, and plans to ensure ESS products are prepared and positioned to 'win' the business
- Leading and collaborating closely with Product Management on broad based technical tools and training and drive adoption through the sales team, partners and distributors
- Acting as sales focal point for input/feedback into product management on major product and technical issues and recommended solutions
- Managing closed loop process with product management, customer support and sales on all field pre-sales related topics and issues
- BS or MS preferred (including direct experience in renewable energy companies with Asia operations)
- 2-5 years of experience in project management with methodical approach and organizational capabilities
- Self-starter, goal driven mindset to accomplish tasks
- Strong communication skills (bilingual Mandarin/English strongly preferred) and with experience interfacing with overseas teams in Asia
- Experience coordinating cross functional teams of sales, finance, operations, logistics and manufacturing
- Experience interfacing with manufacturing and logistics teams to support ESS operations
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, domestically and at times internationally。
- Experience working with strong self-management and interpersonal skills and proven record of establishing and maintaining working relationships with customers, peers and managers
Physical Requirements: (If Applicable) (This section can be removed if not applicable)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $__110,000____and $__140,000____. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.