Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world's first mass commercial e-bus route. Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our company is expanding our ESS business and we are seeking candidates with a technical background who desire to participate in and learn the commercial side of the business to further expand our reach in the North American Market. The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for growing our base and brand in the American market by helping secure new projects and building relationships with key players in the industry.
This role would report to and work closely with both the Director of ESS Business Development and the VP of ESS and work alongside our applications engineering team. Additionally, interfacing with project management teams, product management teams, and logistics teams. Direct interaction with regional and global management and international teams (China).
A great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who comes from a technical background that is eager to brand out in to the commercial/sales realm and who wants to accelerate their career in an aggressively growing sector.
- Act as a key point of contact with ESS (Utility, C&I, Residential) customers to introduce Gotion as an ESS solutions provider.
- Drive customer relationship from inception, through proposal stage, contracting, and product delivery/support.
- Be capable of developing, synthesizing, transmitting, and reporting technical commercial as well as commercial aspects of an ESS sales opportunity (project/product details, contract terms, pricing, cashflow, scope, etc.)
- Originate and drive process improvement
- Participate in industry conferences, networking committees and etc. and maintain close connection to trends in the competitive market
- 1+ years of experience in engineering, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- 1+ years in a customer facing role
- 1 years of utility energy or ESS/battery experience is preferred
- BA/BS in Engineering or other related field
- Global experience and an understanding of multicultural nuances that drive the decision-making process a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $___70,000___and $___90,000__. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To all recruitment agencies: Gotion does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Gotion will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.