- Responsible for planning, design, and implementation of IT infrastructure, including WAN, LAN, conferencing system, video surveillance, Windows/Unix/Linux server, storage, database, system platform, information security, etc.
- Ensure IT infrastructure technical standards, process development, promotion, and implementation, including information security control, anti-virus anti-attack strategy to improve and implement
- Build USA ITIL-based operations service system, and responsible for events, problems, changes, configuration, and other processes
- U.S factory, branch IT infrastructure guidance, responsible for SAP, MES and other applications landing and maintenance
- Develop system and data backup strategy, strengthen the daily backup of system and data, do regular disaster recovery drills, provide redundancy appropriately, and ensure the reliability and recoverability of the company's information systems
- Cooperate with research and development for new process development (process equipment, automated production lines), optimize and enhance the process capacity of products, to achieve a comprehensive digital production process
- Implement full process supervision and performance evaluation of IT management of territorial factories, lead the improvement of quality management system (including IATF16949, IRIS system certification)
- Capable of coping with audit of first-line host plants and Tier1 at home and abroad
- Responsible for the overall management of IT centers, establish relevant systems, workflows, improve operational performance management level,
- Accountable for regional data and information security compliance
- Undergraduate education and above
- 7 plus years of IT work experience, computer or science and engineering related majors, have a background in studying abroad and overseas work experience is preferred
- 8 plus years of IT infrastructure-related work experience in medium and large manufacturing companies,
- Has 3 years of team management experience in IT infrastructure, information system SAP, MES experience is preferred
- Familiar with IT data room construction, Linux/Windows systems, Oracle/TiDB databases, SAN storage, VOIP, video surveillance, integrated cabling, access control and monitoring, Microsoft AD domain control, server virtualization, Huawei/H3C routers and switches, Exchange messaging systems, firewalls, antivirus systems, system backup and recovery, and has a wealth of practical experience
- Experienced with ITIL service system process and related knowledge, with the construction of IT operation and maintenance service system experience
- Proficient with planning management, cost risk control, basic financial and legal knowledge
- Familiar with the European GDPR data included, ISO27001 related experience is preferred
- Have a sense of active service and strong organizational coordination ability, team management ability, with a strong sense of professionalism and responsibility, integrity, dedication to duty
- English can be used as a working language, German is preferred
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.