- Promote technology research and development across multiple business units and lithium-ion battery technology capabilities, and quickly apply them to potential product and customer development
- Expert in the technological innovation and application of lithium-ion battery
- Develop diverse application capabilities and technology strategies for new products, technologies and applications in lithium-ion battery technology and EV/ESS/TC
- Identify and evaluate external trends and future new technologies through strategic judgments that take into account relevant strategic and technical considerations
- Technical background with strong strategic analysis skills, as well as excellent communication and business negotiation skills
- Promote cross-sectoral cooperation and growth in lithium-ion battery technology
- Lead a team of application engineers whose focus will be customer interaction and system level integration support.
- Master's/Ph.D. or equivalent (technical, e.g., materials, chemistry, electrochemical, engineering, e.g., automation, mechatronics)
- Professional experience in lithium-ion battery technology, energy storage systems and vehicle electrification and development
- Have in-depth understanding of lithium-ion battery core development (i.e., anode/cathode material development, electrolyte, precursor processing, core, and battery pack development) to understand the latest lithium-ion battery and energy storage technology
- Understand the application of OEM/automotive energy storage/battery requirements in technical and commercial environment
- Have the expertise to evaluate and judge the performance and effectiveness of lithium-ion battery
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.