Wanted: a Digital Advertising Consultant to create the smartest and most efficient campaign strategies for our biggest clients, and take everything we do regarding digital advertising to the next level.
As Senior Digital Advertising Consultant at DEPT® you work on campaign strategies and will be responsible from end to end for the delivery of those strategies. With your business sense, broad media knowledge and results-oriented mindset, you know how to translate an abstract client question into an effective campaign strategy and media plan. Together with our specialists, you make sure the delivery of your plan goes as smoothly as possible and (over)achieve the expectations of the client.
- Create long-term campaign strategies for our clients;
- Consult clients on how to make the best use of all marketing channels;
- Focus on paid media channels for effective campaign strategies.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
- Not only have at least 4 years of experience as a Social Advertising, SEA, Display or Affiliate specialist, but also already have some experience in a role where you are consulting cross-channel (preferably at a digital agency);
- Can go from an abstract client question to a specific campaign strategy to deliver the best media strategy;
- Like to tackle challenges and come up with the best results to the most complex problems;
- Score bonus points when you have experience or affinity with working for B2B clients;
- Can communicate in English fluently (spoken and written).
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2023 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 4.000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32