As a CRO Consultant, you’ll make data-driven decisions, and you know how to clearly visualize user needs and report them to our clients. You know how to use heat maps, user recordings and polls to test your ideas. By presenting complex answers in a clear fashion, you’ll let our designers and developers know what has to be done.
- Helping clients define how to measure their digital success (KPIs / Conversion);
- Analysing and optimising key customer journeys;
- Responsible for building an optimisation roadmap;
- Responsible for creating test plans and reporting on test performance;
- Conducting Google Analytics reviews and turning data into insights;
- You will sometimes be required to partake in (and lead) client workshops;
- Building dashboards that summarise digital performance;
- Producing and delivering reports that summarise your findings.
On the following link, you can learn more about the CRO team.
DIGITAL MARKETING AT DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on (and support you) with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Nikon, Philips, and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You solve a complex set of practical issues for which (higher vocation) expert knowledge, analysis and overview about CRO is necessary e.g. policy, processes, project plan, business case, implementation;
- Responsible for experimentation programmes where continuous CRO testing and research is being done;
- Statistically analysing the data and formulating strong CRO recommendations/solutions;
- Map out problems, and validate ideas through qualitative as well as quantitative CRO research;
- Next to setting up experiments and tests, you are responsible for setting it up in tooling (such as Optimizely and VWO);
- Independently building CRO (year) strategy slidedecks and visualising data, which means you can translate insights into strategic recommendations for the client;
- You develop and implement your own (sub) sales or procurement plan and budget. You operate independently.
- You continuously initiate, improve and implement processes, methodes, best practices and/or systems.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.