Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Maastricht, Zwolle, Hybrid
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as Regional Sales Director. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for Adobe Experience Cloud products in the European market. You will be working closely with the leadership teams to develop and execute sales strategies and plans that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders;
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions to clients;
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud products and services;
- Leverage a strong network within Adobe to drive sales and growth opportunities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid relevant work experience in Digital Marketing and/or Commerce;
- Excellent track record in pipeline generation and pipeline conversion, including strong network of relationships;
- Proven ability in selling Adobe Experience Cloud products at a different digital agency, consulting firm, System integrator, or preferably Adobe themselves;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluency in English, and additionally Dutch proficiency is a plus;
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.