DEPT® Argentina | Uruguay is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
The Senior Digital Analytics Engineer will be tasked with assisting with the management and implementation of web analytics, DMP, MTA, Media tracking and tag management platforms. The ideal candidate will be able to lead projects and help support the team in the implementation, validation and ongoing support of various tracking and tag management platforms.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Decision Sciences leads and Data Technology Manager to assess the client's website technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., Web analytics coding, Conversion funnel(s), etc.)
- Lead and own projects in their entirety, including, but is not limited to, creating project plans and documentation, communicating progress and roadblocks to internal and external stakeholders, and seeing projects through to completion
- Assist with technical/tag audits of clients websites and present findings/recommendations to stakeholders in a well-designed, clear and actionable fashion
- Assist with creation, implementation, and testing of new custom tags and tracking for campaigns
- Support one-off tagging/data diagnostic queue to troubleshoot data collection issues
- Stay up to date on industry changes, evolution, and innovation and communicate key applicable implications and opportunities to the team leaders
- Contribute to the Decision Sciences team’s approach and execution of ensuring excellent data quality assurance for all tracking and data implementations
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
You’ll need to have:
- 2-3 years of relevant web and digital analytics experience
- Excellent understanding of the online measurement ecosystem and performance metrics, with a key focus and expertise in collecting, analyzing, synthesizing data
- Think analytically with strong problem solving, technical analytic and communication skills
- Expertise with Web Analytics (Adobe and Google Analytics), Data Management (Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle DMP, Lotame), Attribution (Conversion Logic, Adometry, Visual IQ) tools
- Expert-level experience with a Tag Management platform (Adobe DTM, GTM, Tealium)
- Proficiency with tag auditing tools such as Fiddler, Charles and/or ObservePoint
- Strong knowledge of web languages like HTML, CSS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
DEPT’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
WE SUPPORT YOU BEING YOU:
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe our work is its best when our people feel safe and free to be themselves. We’re committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace, regardless of anyone’s identity, background, beliefs, lifestyle or disabilities. So tell us about any accommodations you need. It’s totally confidential and only used to make sure you feel fully supported at every step.
We are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture.
Learn more about DEPT® diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts