Are you a digital visionary? A free thinker who can move in any direction? Someone who both contemplates and acts? Come sketch the digital future and ambition of our clients and bring them to life together with your team!
For our Design & Technology team, we’re looking for a Senior Digital Strategist.
- Define the digital strategy for both large international clients as well as local love brands;
- Explore the unknown and understand what organizations need to step up their digital game;
- Lead your team and client in digital transformations;
- Be the driving force behind everything we make for our clients.
Strategy at DEPT®:
- A group of smart and creative strategists with diverse backgrounds that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that you can make a big impact on and will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Are passionate, smart and have endless love for digital;
- Have agency or consulting experience;
- Have completed a degree, preferably in Industrial Design, Communication, Digital Business or Marketing;
- Know how to make your ideas simple, tangible and visual;
- Love to analyse and go in-depth, but aren’t afraid to make decisions;
- Connect different disciplines in your thinking and know how to turn this into practice with designers, creatives and developers;
- Host workshops and co-creation sessions that burst with energy;
- Effortlessly take an active role in maintaining relationships with clients;
- Easily combine content and form, for example with slick Keynotes;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.