For our Company in Germany we are looking for a UX Designer (div/f/m) who focuses on the needs of the users.
As a UX Designer (div/f/m) you develop user-centered brand experiences in the form of online shops, digital products and services. You use your creativity to develop functional solutions. In doing so, you will use various methods and concepts such as user stories or customer journeys and will also play a key role in advising our customers in order to develop an optimal and individual solution. You act as a sparring partner for your UX colleagues and support young talents in their further development.
Here at DEPT®, we place a high value on diversity. Applicants of every nationality, age, background, religion, and orientation are welcome. We also gladly welcome applications from disabled persons!
- Remotely from anywhere in Germany
- Have many years of experience in the field of user experience, information architecture and usability - with a focus on the conception of sophisticated e-commerce projects and the development of successful digital products and services
- Have very good knowledge of state-of-the-art tools for the creation of wireframes and prototypes (Figma & Miro)
- Strong project overview
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Extensive Technical Understanding
- Understanding of Swiss Documentation
- Experience in working within agile and interdisciplinary teams
- Structured way of working and creative inputs
- Should bring along: Visualizing complex issues quickly
- Empathy to capture stakeholder needs and process them for the project team of UI designers, CRA experts, analytics experts and project managers
- Documentation, visualizations (mock-ups), presentations, Jira, Kanban process, prototypes, research hyp
- Communicate natively in German & English
- Don't panic. We know we're asking for a lot of skills, but not everything is required from the get-go. Ideally, we would like to see that you have a T-structured profile and are keen to learn new skills and master new technologies.
- We love diversity – At DEPT®,we welcome talented people from every nationality, background, and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do.
- We love our environment and sustainability – DEPT® is B – Corp™ certified. We care about society & the planet.
- We love our Depsters – DEPT® cares about the mental health of our employees. We offer all employees mental health support through OpenUp - a platform that offers free, anonymous, and unlimited access to 1-on-1 consultations and mindfulness sessions with certified psychologists online.
- We love flexibility –You can choose to work from home or from one of our offices. We also have a remote work policy within Europe.
- We love to party – Global get-togethers with your international colleagues at our (local) events - plus the DEPT Festival and exciting future events!
- We love our clients – A great client portfolio with exciting brands that want to grow together with us and rethink digital marketing in a future-oriented way.
- We love development – We provide an annual budget for your personal development - Need a book? Want to participate in a webinar, or have get-togethers? Anything's possible!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world. Last but not least, we are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.