DEPT® Argentina is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens.
At DEPT®, we believe our QA provide a service that includes more than testing. They work with folks across the development team to ensure that what is built both functions and fulfills requirements as quickly as possible. If you’re someone that wants to innovate and move past the traditional QA paradigm then we want to talk to you!
Some of the things that we believe in:
- Great UI/UX is critical; aesthetics, animations, copy and speed are all part of this
- Code quality is a top priority; style guides, code reviews, best practices
- Collaboration; great communication is the key to any project
- Constantly curious; we're constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences and practice
- A healthy work/life balance; getting home in time for dinner is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients.
- You feel comfortable using english on a daily basis, at least having an upper intermediate oral level
- You love being a QA and enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You want to do more than write and execute tests.
- You are curious (or maybe skeptical) and you like to ask questions. You also know when to stop and ask for help.
- You have a solid understanding of the SDLC and are delivery focused.
- You have familiarity with QA tools and are always open to learning about new ones. It’s really about the best approach for the problem.
WHAT WE SUPPORT:
DEPT® is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of creators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.