WHO ARE WE?
The bigger picture: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, TikTok, eBay, ASOS, Zoopla, Twitch, Patagonia and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and an exciting place to accelerate your career.
This position sits in our Marketing & Technology service based in London. We combine data, technology, creative content, and paid media to crack brands’ business problems & drive revenue through a variety of digital marketing solutions like ad campaigns, augmented reality, and chatbots. Our clients include ASOS, Just Eat Takeaway, Twitch, TikTok, and The White Company. Account Planners lead and manage all of the work we deliver for well known and exciting clients from creative accounts like Spotify to media focussed accounts like ASOS and everything in between! We are currently looking for support on a number of our key accounts and are looking for talented Account Planners to work with internal disciplines including Creatives, Designers, Media Planners, Producers & the Tech team to ensure work is being delivered efficiently and to the best possible standard.
This person will develop the strategy for the amazing brands they lead and oversee day-to-day delivery of that strategy. They will represent Dept® to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organisational skills – we want a mixture of an account manager and a planner, not your typical suit.
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
- Manage deliverables from across the business (content, technology, media, data)
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Manage relationships with platforms and partners
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Account Management experience, ideally including planning & strategy
- Experience managing campaigns (experience in paid social preferred)
- Experience managing production planning for campaigns
- Experience working on consumer brands
- Confident with both brand and direct-response campaigns
- Experience motivating and coaching team members
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in working with data
- Brilliant written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and creative skills
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS:
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training development and certifications
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- The choice of medical healthcare providers (Bupa or Medicash)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company pension scheme
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Global Annual DEPT® Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Other soft benefits including, refreshments provided in the office and a social calendar with weekly and monthly events on a team and agency level
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DEPT® is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.