DEPT® has a strong relationship with tech-partners globally and a wide range of strong case studies. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can harness our global experience to grow our UK tech-focused practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid/senior sales and business development professional to join one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. Supported by an established team, you will work across key verticals and strategic technology vendors to help accelerate growth. You will have access to a great CRM packed full of contacts, but your personal network will be useful. You’ll be focused on selling projects based around (e.g. Salesforce) Marketing and Commerce products.
You will represent us at national and international networking events, basecamps or trade fairs. You constantly monitor the market and familiarize yourself with the solutions that our tech-partners have to offer.
We are looking for creative, talented and seasoned tech-savvy business developers: those who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and would rather think about tomorrow than about yesterday.
Relationship building & management
- Build relationships with all relevant account executives within the tech-partners ecosystem.
- Do account mapping exercises with external and internal teams.
- Create a way to make sure that DEPT® is the top of mind partner within the tech-partners ecosystem.
- Come up with new ways to make sure that new opportunities are linked to us as a partner.
- Get creative and collaborate with tech-partners account executives to make sure that leads/opps are shared with us at an early stage.
- Keep our internal AMs and Sales leaders up to date on any opportunities and news regarding tech-partners and its relevant products.
- Create a strategic plan for cross- and upsell and align with our internal teams.
- Work together with our Partner Marketing Lead to set up an ongoing stream of new content.
- Come up with new ideas that can elevate our Tech-Practice within the UK.
- Have +3 years of experience to conduct successful face-to-face meetings with both C-level as well as Managers where you work to understand their objectives and business plans, top-level technical requirements and wider digital ecosystems
- You are characterized by an entrepreneurial mindset and getting things done mentality.
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high standards of work quality
- Can own the sales process and manage multiple streams of work, prioritizing and being able to remain focused on the “end goal”
- Strong skills in proposal creation, identifying the user challenges and working with internal specialists to identify the perfect solution for the client.
- Enjoy independent observation of trends, innovations and events around the tech-partner’s (e.g. Salesforce) cloud landscape
- Are passionate about actively pursuing new revenue sources
- Experience with selling SaaS technology and or eCommerce Platforms is preferable
- The opportunity to be integral to our tech-partners offering as it grows in the UK market
- The opportunity to develop yourself and your skills in one of the fastest growing agencies in Europe
- Team spirit in an international team
- A good work-life balance through a “Work from Anywhere” policy
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies;
- Bonus scheme, pension scheme, free private healthcare and company sick pay scheme;
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra holidays;
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honoring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony;
- Annual all expenses paid trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is a certified B Corporation and it is our mission to have a positive impact on not just our people and clients, but on society as a whole. Find out more about our positive impact
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.