Are you a passionate and driven student who does not back away from a challenge? Then look no further, and join our sales team in one of the fastest growing digital agencies worldwide.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an intern you will become part of the Sales team, where you will look for interesting potential new customers, qualify incoming leads, contribute to a streamlined sales process and support the team with the organization of events. Within our growing organization, there is plenty of room for your own initiative, and this internship is certainly no exception.
- Participate in great pitches, and learn from other sales stars during projects, training courses and sales bootcamps;
- Lead management, data management, reports and monitoring our CRM system;
- Go-to person for potential customers and to identify customers' needs;
- Learn about lead generation, business goals and objectives on a strategic level. Through intensive guidance we ensure that you can grow into a real sales professional!
Sales at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Nivea, and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Study HBO Creative Business, Commercial Economics, Entrepreneurship & Retail Management or something similar;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology in the digital business industry;
- Are internationally oriented and have mastered the Dutch and English language when it comes to speaking and writing;
- Are eager to learn and always open to new developments;
- Are a shining example of proactivity and being results-oriented;
- Are available from February 2023 for 4 or 5 days a week for an internship duration of 5-6 months.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements or have a different work background, consider applying for this vacancy if you think you are the right fit for the job! Of course we love talent, but we’re also looking for a suitable addition to our DEPT® culture. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.