Senior business development manager Brand & Advertising
We are looking for a senior business development manager (director), a talented person with a passion for advertising and creative work in general. Someone with a proven track record in the creative industry and who knows what it takes to create the best possible work out there.
We expect you to have a commercial mindset and a minimum of 5 years of commercial experience within the creative industry and brand building.
- As a business development manager you are responsible for growing the business and the brand, and finding the best brands out there to jump on the DEPT® train!
- You’re able to make contact with key decision makers like CMOs, brand directors or marketing managers and networking is in your DNA.
- This is a role where you need to take ownership fast and work with executive stakeholders. But you will not be a lone wolf.
- You will be working with a large team of specialists, who you can learn a lot from and ask for support.
We are a young but fast growing global company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as Pathé, Bol.com, Philips, Diageo and Uber Eats. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and is willing to go the extra mile to also grow their own career.
Brand & Advertising at DEPT®:
- A group of colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in that freedom and autonomy come with responsibility;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy and caring mentality of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role with a focus on advertising or branding, preferably at a creative agency;
- Have great communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to persuade;
- Have experience working on international pitches;
- Are ambitious, result-oriented and know how to plan and organize;
- Are fluent in English and Dutch.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.