We can not offer Visa Sponsorship for this position;
As Dept Brand Designer, you have a creative, hands-on approach to design and an eye for detail. You will be involved for everything creative that comes your way: from award-winning cases to social media posts and asset development, internal and external marketing campaigns, to animations and showreels.
- Support the global marketing team to ensure high-quality deliverables;
- Ensure the team provides the necessary documentation, tooling, and assets to enable others to independently create high-quality, on-brand work;
- Follow the brand book guidelines and maintaining the system.
This role will report to the Brand design lead as part of our marketing team. You will work closely with our creative and design teams to bring our brand to the next level and support all marketing and commercial teams on a local level. Given the job's international nature, any location where Dept is operational could serve as the home base.
We cannot proceed with your application without your portfolio!
Brand Designers at Dept®:
- A group of enthusiastic colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- One team, one task: together we build the DEPT® brand and culture worldwide;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on and support you with a development plan and personal coaching;
- A combination of long term projects and spontaneous events that need our attention. No reason to get bored over here;
- We’re insiders that know about every branch within DEPT®. News, clients, awards, events; #youhearditherefirst;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local agency.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a (digital) brand designer in an international environment;
- Know how to create a motion video from scratch, from brand identity building to Social media videos, also comfortable translating design into visually engaging motion video and animation;
- Have advanced skills in After Effects, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Have excellent communications skills, confidence and a passion for creative culture, being able to effectively communicate your design intent and impact;
- Have a keen eye for detail and in order to maintain quality control of work and be an advocate for consistent and cohesive brand identity;
- Have a strong ability to prioritise work and resources across various projects;
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.