For our Marketing Automation team, we are looking for a Traffic/Delivery Manager. Someone who gets excited over schedules & agendas and loves a good challenge on availability versus incoming work!
Your role is client facing; taking high-level briefs and requests from clients.You will interrogate them with the team, create briefs and plan the work. As a Traffic/Delivery Manager, your job is to make sure our consultants are doing what they have to do at the right moment and within the given budget and time. You will also do quality checks and make sure work is delivered. Together with the project & account team and the client, you lay puzzles to create the best suitable teams and perfect timelines. You will be the chain between the client services team and the creatives, strategists, and designers.
As no day is the same as a member of the Marketing Automation team, you are not afraid of a little challenge; shifting schedules around becomes a second nature, and you maintain calm at all times! And just as no day is the same, neither is a planning! Variety, growth, and input is provided, but also expected from you!
- Create briefs for the consultants in the Marketing Automation team;
- Do quality checks on work and make sure work is delivered on time to our clients;
- Create superb project teams and timelines according to agreements;
- Maintain overview of every step of the project.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance-driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have work experience in a comparable role or at an agency;
- Speak fluent Dutch and English;
- Have a passion for organizing and planning;
- Preferably: Have knowledge about Marketing Automation and/or email marketing
- Are communicative, flexible and independent;
- Are proactive with digital and online communication.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32