Mid Level UX Designer
We are DEPT®, a global digital agency made up of 3000+ thinkers, creators and doers. We build digital experiences for companies like Google, Spotify, Patagonia, Diageo etc.
Our Dublin team requires a mid level UX Designer who has a passion for laying down the foundations of world class web and e-commerce projects. You’ll get to work alongside a team of expert UX, UI & Content designers who build award winning applications (we’ve been nominated for 23 webby awards this year).
We have a beautiful office in central Dublin but we are very flexible on where you choose to work - whether at home or in the office, it’s up to you. We feel our clients are best served when our staff are working in a place where they are most comfortable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present your ideas and work to clients and stakeholders.
- Solid UX / CX design & research experience, able to take responsibility and help drive projects forward from a design perspective.
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative data to provide insights to inform design decisions.
- Planning and delivering workshops with clients or stakeholders.
- Usability testing of work.
- Collaboration with team members across disciplines such as PM’s, developers, UX writers and content designers.
- Understanding of measures such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), System Usability Score (SUS), Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT or O-SAT)
- E-commerce work including optimising customer journeys for conversion.
- Comprehensive knowledge of interaction design and how to communicate it using wireframes and prototypes.
- An understanding of design systems.
NON-ESSENTIAL BUT NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Working in an agile environment.
- Any basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.