For our Technology team, we are looking for a medior Salesforce Consultant to help our customers perform better. If you have the ambition to manage and coach and if you are performing well you can grow into a role as (team) lead in the coming years.
- You will be implementing and maintaining the Salesforce org for our customers.
- You will be asked to automate complex business processes, leverage the value of the clouds and enable users on Salesforce.
- You will be in touch with your customers to gather requirements, you will come up with solutions and present those to the customer before building them.
- You will be aligning with colleagues who work on different clouds in the same setup (like Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud).
- You are able to prioritise and give balanced advice on what to build (and what not).
- You will also guide junior consultants and educate them on the Salesforce platform.
Digital Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of analytical and performance driven colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your next door agency.
- Have 1+ years of experience in implementing or maintaining a Salesforce org
- Are familiar with the functionality that Sales Cloud or Service Cloud has to offer
- Can solve problems via structured analysis and solution design
- Have an excellent academic background
- Have data management abilities (have used ETL tooling like workbench and dataloader)
- Have experience with declarative automation tools like Flow & Process Builder
- Are comfortable with training & explaining end-users
- Have experience with designing and creating reports and dashboards
- Knowledgeable about lighting components and/or APEX
- Have an edge if you have a Salesforce Administrator, Developer, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Certificate
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32