We are looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant (m/f/div) to join our Digital Strategy & Innovation Team in Hamburg, Germany, or remote.
You are responsible for the strategic development of selected client accounts and projects in close collaboration with our Key Account and Project Managers. In doing so, you rely on a proven repertoire of methods and tools from areas like Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Research and Data Analysis, Agile and Innovation, User Experience Design, etc. You combine a keen curiosity with several years of experience in the digital realm, and you are able to infect your clients and colleagues with your enthusiasm for outstanding brand- and customer experiences.
As a “Big Picture Person” you keep an overview of the multiple relevant perspectives in a client account or project. As the “Conscience of the Account or Project”, you inspire our clients as well as your colleagues to do the right things right. As a “Digital Generalist” you map your clients' strategic challenges to the agency's 360° service portfolio and guide them towards implementing long-term solutions to their business challenges.
No two client projects or accounts are alike. Depending on the job at hand, your responsibilities may include:
- Active listening. You lead meetings and facilitate co-creative workshops that create clarity by making the invisible visible, readable and tangible – both for your clients as well as for your colleagues.
- Finding opportunities. You research and describe brands, trends, markets and target audiences and translate your findings into actionable insights.
- Formulating ambitions. You help your clients formulate Value Propositions, Vision Statements, Goals and KPIs. You establish an ongoing consulting routine to review their ambitions and measure success.
- Agenda setting. You describe and initiate projects and initiatives that enable your clients and your colleagues to achieve their digital ambitions.
- Telling stories. You package your knowledge, your methods, your questions and your recommendations into compelling red threads that have the power to convince your clients and their stakeholders to follow your lead.
- Hamburg / Remote in Germany
- Have a +4 years of professional experience as an expert (m/f/div) in a digital agency or digital consulting firm
- Thrive in a digital world that is fast, uncertain, complex and ambiguous;
- Grasp complex topics quickly and holistically; you are open, communicative and eager to learn;
- Feel at home in the intersection of business, technology and people;
- Have a very good understanding of the design and technical implementation of digital products;
- Have a basic understanding of digital sales channels and their marketing mechanisms;
- Are experienced in working on digital projects and -programmes and ideally have experience in leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Have a degree an above-average degree in Marketing, (Innovation) Design, Business or Social Sciences
- Are very confident in giving presentations and handling stakeholder communications of any kind, both in German (B2 or higher) and English (B2)
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Continuous training and specialization opportunities in an international DEPT® environment
- A subsidy for the company pension plan, the HVV ProfiTicket and the monthly contribution to the fitness studio
- Business English, Dutch and German courses
- A weekly salad bar as well as fruit, coffee, tea and drinks for free
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a "can do" attitude
- Start-up feeling in an established company
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, DEPT® Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO WE ARE
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. https://www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.