We’re looking for a medior to senior Traffic Manager that can play Tetris with their eyes closed and solves puzzles in no time. Someone that thrives on taking on the most challenging briefings and schedules. Someone who has a passion for processes and planning, but who also understands how people with different backgrounds and skill sets form a strong team together.
Our Traffic department forms the link between project managers, the account team, designers, strategies and developers. You puzzle your way into fitting the right team on the right assignment with the right timing. Ideally you have project management or production experience and you use this knowledge to create highly functioning multidisciplinary teams. The right team on the right assignment with the right timing: this way you help our strategy, design and development teams make moves everyday. You challenge our client services team by thinking outside the box when it comes to tight deadlines and busy schedules and aren’t afraid to contribute your opinion to the conversation.
A little something about us: we’re a young company consisting of the brightest minds who work for a variety of large global clients, like bol.com, KPN, Otrium, Eneco, Gant and Samsung. We love talent (because that’s always great), but we’re also looking for the perfect Dept fit. We want to click like Lego or connect like Tetris. Professionally speaking of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon drinks and all the work in between. At Dept, we believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do. Diversity and inclusivity are paramount in our search for a unique person who can strengthen our team.
Sounds good? Then we’ll see you soon!
- Have at least HBO working and thinking level;
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in a comparable role;
- Project management-experience is a plus;
- Speak fluent English;
- Know how to work alongside a multitude of digital marketing disciplines;
- Have a passion for organising, planning and processes;
- Know the ins and outs of agency processes (from briefing to go-live);
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and bring a great can-do attitude to the team.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organisations need.