For our offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam we are looking for an Adobe Analytics Consultant who will create the best Data setups to improve any digital project and guide it’s clients through the innovating world of Analytics.
At DEPT®, we create platforms and campaigns for our clients. But we don’t just make them to look pretty, they need to be effective. As an Adobe Analytics Consultant you will be working on defining KPI’s, Analytics and Tag Management audits, complex measurement plans and setups and/or dashboarding. You will provide our clients and teams the Data on how their site or campaign is performing.
This role also comes with a challenge. We all know the cookie is dying, impacting the amount and quality of Data. It is also your role to advise and help our clients cope with this new reality. How should they setup server side measurement? Which Beta products do we need to test? How to benefit from consent mode, conversion uploads, you name it. And since this is all new, we don’t expect you to have experience in it, just the interest, and motivation to help your clients steer through this storm, pioneering it together.
As an Adobe Analytics consultant, you are entering “a lions den” of Google Analytics minded people, who are very curious and eager to learn more about the Adobe world. Finally, depending on your skills and ambition you may also touch upon Data Engineering. Working on Cloud Data pipelines in our CDP or Data Science projects. This role is specific for one of our larger clients in the electrical automotive industry. Joining an international team of data people (analytics/engineering/science/consulting) and multiple other disciplines.
Besides that you will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in a Data/analytics related role, preferably at an digital agency;
- Are experienced in using the Adobe Analytics stack.
- Are communicative, feel comfortable in hosting workshops to get input with clients, or creating briefings for development teams.
- Have a good attention to detail, and QA.
- Have a strong command of English, spoken and written
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Bootcamp trainings
- Legendary team outings
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.