We are looking for an Email Marketing Consultant to join our Marketing Automation team. You will help our clients to get the biggest added value out of their databases by coming up with ideas for new email marketing campaigns and by improving existing campaigns.
You get a lot of energy from A/B testing, data analysis and like to work with teams of specialists, developers and designers to achieve the best email marketing results. As Email Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for the email performance and reporting of our clients. For this you utilize your unique mix of data analysis experience and creativity.
You are aware of all the latest trends regarding email marketing and inform our clients proactively about what these trends mean for them. You know how to translate these trends to campaigns that will improve the performance of your clients. You will be responsible for the complete email process, from advising and creating templates to reporting and informing about email best practises. Here you will be working on news letters, automated campaigns, but also transactional emails. The questions we get from our clients vary widely. Because you will be the first dedicated email marketing consultant we also expect you to help us creating the email marketing proposition within Dept.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Omoda, Consumentenbond, Nivea and Total. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have completed a Bachelors or Masters in a Marketing Management or Communication related studies;
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Email Marketing and have a passion for CRM;
- Are creative and analytical;
- Score bonus points when you have agency experience
- Score more bonus points when you have experience with Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Hubspot
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- The possibility to work 4 days per week;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and Data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 0 34 32