For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a future and ambitious Visual Designer who wants to learn everything in the field of Brand and Advertising.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you must live and study in the Netherlands.
During the Visual Designer Internship, you will work within our Brand and Advertising team. You will actively support current projects for various clients. Daily activities consist of designing creative concepts, daily content, designing Keynote presentations and various animations. We work for a wide variety of clients every day; think of Netflix, Bol.com and Uber. We expect you to be naturally curious, dare to make mistakes and are aware of the latest trends within the design field.
If you want to do your own assignment in addition to the internship, it is important that you know what you want and proactively think along with us to create a clear internship assignment. Do you already have experience with how a digital agency works? That is a bonus!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Eneco, Converse and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking for talent and expertise and the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are doing your HBO study, art academy or similar;
- Are available a minimum of 4 days per week, from February 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months;
- Experience with and/or understanding of digital agencies is a big plus;
- Experience with Adobe, knowledge of After Effects is a big plus;
- Are communicative, analytical, curious, flexible and independent;
- Are aware of the latest trends in design, social media and advertisement;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Are proactive with digital and online communication, especially whilst working remotely during COVID-19.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- An NS business card;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.