For our team in Rotterdam/Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious, eager to learn and talented intern who wants to gain work experience within a fast-growing, international organisation.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship, you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an HR intern, you will join the People Operations team from February 2022, and you will work closely with our People Operations Specialists. You support the administration of contracts and mutations, handle questions that arrive in our HR inbox, and are involved in everything related to inflow, flow and outflow. You learn a lot about the operational and legal side of People Operations. In addition, there is also the possibility to tackle projects, such as optimising processes and assisting with the implementation of our new HR system, active as of 2021. We will also adjust our terms of employment package for 2022 onwards. During your internship, you will be involved in this project, and you can show your worth!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are punctual, proactive and can work independently;
- Ideally studies HBO Human Resource Management or something else related;
- Takes responsibility for your duties and activities;
- Communicates clearly, completely and on time;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Has an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Available from February 2022 for a minimum of 4 days per week, for 5-6 months.
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.