For our new team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Solution Architect, focussed on commerce solutions. Someone who understands the business behind development, and who knows what works for our customers, what does not and can tell us the right way to go.
As a Solution Architect you apply knowledge, acquired through years of experience, to work out complex requirements on a conceptual and technical level in one or more architectural solutions. You are responsible for the technical design of the customer solution, realised without losing sight of the feasibility, financial impact and operational security.
You set out the lines to build future ready solutions, using our Dept principles; cloud first, best of breed, technologically proven and quality driven development.
You guide our customers to their new digital future and guide our development teams to do their magic! You are able to look beyond the technology, whilst simultaneously ensuring that the technology is connected with business. We strive to be a tech agnostic company!
You will get an essential role in establishing and developing the technical competencies of Dept in Denmark with management responsibilities. You will be supported by and work closely with the global teams and be responsible for guiding Dept Agency’s customers.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well!
A little about you:
- Experience and a broad knowledge of the IT commerce world.
- Have experience with Service Design, Deployment Strategy and Business Architecture.
- Can present your ideas and solutions in clear diagrams, with efficient and easy to read documentation, supported by defined quality attributes.
- Demonstrate that your technical breadth extends far in the digital landscape; From e-commerce and DXP, to building and designing API ecosystems on cloud platforms, you have great ideas when thinking of the best solutions for our customers.
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud products is a big plus, as several of our customers use Salesforce solutions.
What we have to offer:
- An entrepreneurial opportunity to build a new team, backed by a global agency
- An open and inclusive company culture.
- Possibilities to work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Gant, Canyon, Patagonia, Muuto, Pandora, Google, BoConcept, Bugaboo and more.