Principal Consultant (Head of Client Services / Senior Account Director)
The overall purpose of this role is to develop and oversee the execution of digital strategies that meet (and exceed) Dept’s clients’ expectations and objectives.
You will help to lead and nurture the digital consultancy team, providing training and development to the team, as well as being a senior support to our clients. Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will oversee and help to execute digital strategies for a limited number of large clients.
A key element of the role will be working with the Digital Consultants and project teams to provide strategic input on client projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that a strategic mindset is applied throughout.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Day-to-day running of all client-facing delivery, overseeing all client services and delivery activity to drive excellence across the boar
- Line management of the Digital Consultants, including training, coaching and development
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- Provide senior support to Digital Consultants on their client projects, developing opportunities and roadmaps to help them deliver against objectives
- Act as a point of escalation where needed
- Understand client objectives and interests as well as the environment in which they operate and propose innovative solutions to help them succeed
- Work with the team to articulate and visualise a strategic direction that addresses clients’ core challenges from a customer point of view
- Think proactively to ensure potential opportunities for clients are explored
- Understand Dept services and products and act as client partner to help drive value
- Be curious about the latest digital trends and find ways to apply them for clients
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.