For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Test Engineer who can use their experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Test Engineer, you are the most critical judge our developers know. You track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand the importance of manual testing in the development process, and you also find the balance between manual and automated activities that fit our clients’ specific needs. From focusing on user stories to setting up continuous delivery pipelines, you can do it with your eyes closed. You are the expert and you can translate the most complex specifications into effective test strategies without effort. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the manual test skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 5+ years of working experience in Quality Assurance;
- Have experience with automation testing on multiple projects;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have knowledge about one or more of the following methods: test case design, exploratory testing, regression testing, load/security testing, web/АPI/mobile automation;
- Speak English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.