Dept is looking for an Integration Architect for the Amsterdam/Rotterdam office. Someone who knows all about connection. Whether that’s between applications, between technology and business or between yourself and the client. Connection is key!
Did you know that some of the largest companies have an average of a staggering 3000 applications deployed at one time? Maybe not. But you sure as hell know that these applications are not created to work with each other without the help of specified integration software. That’s where you come in. You know how to successfully connect software programs, applications and solutions in order to take the business of the client to the next level. From designing API ecosystems to using low-code - the client has nothing to worry about because they know you’ve got everything under control. With your deep technical knowledge, acquired through years of experience, you work out complex requirements on a conceptual and technical level in one or more architectural solutions. All while never losing sight of operational security, financial impact and feasibility and honoring our Dept principles: cloud first, best of breed, technologically proven and quality driven development.
You will work with amazing teams that are young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, we build digital platforms for clients like Eneco, Aegon, Unive, Oxxio, Gall & Gall, BPD, Bugaboo, Triumph Motorcycles and ABN AMRO. Within these platforms, we design and build API ecosystems, deliver highly optimized websites, create awesome mobile apps, personalize user experiences through the use of machine learning, and much more! We closely collaborate with our clients and their tech teams, to deliver the best products and achieve customer experience satisfaction!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 7+ years work experience and a broad knowledge of the IT world;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about architecture on a strategic level;
- Have experience with Service Design, Deployment Strategy and Business Architecture;
- Can present your ideas and solutions in clear diagrams, with efficient and easy to read documentation, supported by defined quality attributes;
- Demonstrate that your technical breadth extends far in the digital landscape; From e-commerce and DXP, to building and designing API ecosystems on cloud platforms, you have great ideas when thinking of the best solutions for our customers;
- Always keep security and performance in mind when coming up with software architecture;
- Have experience in working with external clients and projects;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on +31 06 824 42 120!