For our team in Rotterdam we are looking for an ambitious student who will be happy to arrange large events and projects from A to Z down to the last detail.
Please note: To be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As a trainee events in the marketing team you are busy all day creating and organizing various events. These can be events online or offline for our clients and internally, such as the Dept Talks. You also help at events for our own staff such as company-wide announcements. You organize an event from a-z. You write invitations, devise social media posts, set up campaigns and ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. Your writing and social skills are therefore very useful, but you are above all a coordinator in heart and soul.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Research on international celebrations to get background information / copy proposal
- Setting up landing pages for external events
- Briefing our designer on visuals for our events and internal comms
- Researching online platforms and coming up with recommendations
- Following up with internal and external stakeholders on deadlines
- Implementing website text changes
- Coordinating internal magazine deadlines and content
- Have an affinity with event organization;
- Have full command of the Dutch and English language;
- Are a student and are studying in the direction of Communication or Marketing;
- Can work independently;
- Are able to multitask and coordinate a number of projects simultaneously
- Have a creative mindset, but can also be very analytical;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are available full-time from September 2021.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship fee;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.