For our Manchester office we are looking to a Quality Assurance Test Analyst to work collaboratively with the developers and project managers to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
As Quality Assurance Test Analyst you will implement the test approach per project to ensure it is in line with the overall Dept Test Strategy. You will review and analyse requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood. You will be responsible for producing and executing test scripts for CMS and web applications; user acceptance, and regression testing.
Your role will be to conduct quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales across a range of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring tasks are tested within project deadlines, and create and manage documentation of test results for each project. You will report defects accurately and manage through to successful resolution, as well as reporting progress of workload communication effectively and escalating where appropriate.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and methodical;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self-manage;
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully manage your own time;
- ISTQB Certification;
- 2+ years commercial experience with web applications;
- Experience working with software such as BrowserStack, Ghost Inspector, Selenium, or similar;
- Experience working with Jira, TestRail or similar development and test management applications;
- Ability to work in a cross location team.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- Flexible working – choose your hours around our 4 core hours, and work from home/office;
- 25 days paid holiday including a holiday sales and purchase scheme;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as beer fridge at 4pm on a Friday;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Annual social budget;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international digital agency, from our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.