For our Manchester office we are looking to a Quality Assurance Test Analyst to work collaboratively with the developers and project managers to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
As Quality Assurance Test Analyst you will implement the test approach per project to ensure it is in line with the overall Dept Test Strategy. You will review and analyse requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood. You will be responsible for producing and executing test scripts for CMS and web applications; user acceptance, and regression testing.
Your role will be to conduct quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales across a range of mobile, tablet and desktop platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring tasks are tested within project deadlines, and create and manage documentation of test results for each project. You will report defects accurately and manage through to successful resolution, as well as reporting progress of workload communication effectively and escalating where appropriate.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and methodical;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative and self-manage;
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully manage your own time;
- ISTQB Certification;
- 2+ years commercial experience with web applications;
- Experience working with software such as BrowserStack, Ghost Inspector, Selenium, or similar;
- Experience working with Jira, TestRail or similar development and test management applications;
- Ability to work in a cross location team.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and BB pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Yearly bonus scheme, training budget, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.