For our Zaragoza office we are looking for reinforcement in the field of Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Someone who wants to help us to implement online shops for internationally known brands.
As a solution architect, you understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers, accompany them during the entire software development cycle and design innovative software solutions for them. You advise our clients on using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, analyse and define their requirements along with creating specifications and estimates. Likewise you are responsible for the conception, the technical design and the implementation of our customised solutions.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
• You are an experienced Solution Architect and have years of experience in technical project delivery.
• You are familiar with ecommerce platforms
• You bring along experience in the design and implementation of software projects, including requirements analysis.
• You are very well versed in process modelling and software architecture.
• You have an application-focused and service-oriented work mentality.
• Strong client facing presentation and communication skills.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Work together with Salesforce Cloud experts;
- Team spirit in an international team;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications);
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time);
- Workplace health promotion (Health Insurance and Dental Insurance Scheme);
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1300 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.