For our office in Amsterdam / Rotterdam, we are looking for a Frontend eCommerce Developer!
As a Frontend Developer, the concepts of "quality", "speed" and "scalability" are central and you know your way around them. Thanks to your work, the site structure grows effortlessly with the platform and the business of the customer. You enjoy building client apps and you can, of course, do it well.
We mainly work with a platform called Salesforce Commerce Cloud in our eCommerce projects, which means that it helps if you are enthusiastic about working with it or would like to learn it. Do you want to work with awesome eCommerce clients like Bugaboo, Etos and Gall&Gall (Ahold Delhaize)? We will make sure you have loads of fun and learn a lot on the way!
You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional. We work with the most modern techniques on frontend like ES7 and we're trying to stretch the boundaries of the platform as much as possible.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have a Bachelor in IT or a similar field (minimum HBO working and thinking level);
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Want to work closely with clients;
- Are an expert in SASS and familiar with BEM as naming convention;
- Are familiar using tools like GIT, NPM and Webpack;
- Experience with SFRA / Commerce Cloud is a plus;
- Follow coding standards and best practice within the development cycle and code review processes;
- Have working knowledge of responsive design, SEO, W3C and accessibility standards across desktop, tablet and mobile;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- As a plus, you are a fan of functional programming;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- You are fluent in English language in both spoken and written format (Having Dutch skills will help you a lot).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further via training;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo;
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,350 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.