For our Rotterdam office, we are looking for a native German speaking student with plenty ambition who can support our current Swiss marketing-maniac with the on-going business.
As an intern in our marketingteam, you’ll mostly just do a lot of things. You will support the Switzerland office based in Zurich without breaking a sweat, you’ll write the sharpest press releases and conjure up a hilarious social media-post. You will be organising and planning events, award submissions locally and globally and participate in various projects for lead generation. We are looking for a social Media and content star, an organiser of the highest degree and someone who can make our events run smooth as silk.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Ikea, Amag, Generali, Tamedia and Sony Playstation. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Have an affinity for social media and digital campaigning
- Are a student in a field such as Marketing, Communications or Commercial Economics
- Have a creative mindset, but can also be very critical.
- Are a native German speaker
- Are able to write in German, to check and translate newsletters, blogs, press releases and client cases;
- Are organised and able to support event planning
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- The chance to develop yourself and grow into a real professional;
- Great guidance and a full-fledged membership to the team;
- A nice internship compensation;
- Delicious and healthy food;
- Spectacular Friday-afternoon drinks and legendary team-outings;
- A bootcamp that’s free.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over 1.200 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.