For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a (technical) web analyst who can help us with the most complex implementations of our online marketing campaigns and DMP’s.
At Dept we make websites, apps and marketing campaigns for our clients. You make sure the results and data are made insightful up to the tiniest detail. Together with the customer/designer/marketeer or CRO-specialist you’ll determine the measurable goals. You’ll set up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and implement extensive measuring-plans with our developers.
But you’ll do much more than only Analytics or GTM setup. We are connecting CRM’s or other internal data-sources more and more with the efforts of our Data Management Platform. You’ll also be working a lot with our Data Scientists, who love to work with your data architecture in, for example Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure, for their models.
Besides this, you will also be giving training or workshops during which you explain others how your implementations work, or how your colleagues and customers could work with the tools.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Google & Adobe Analytics and Google Tag Manager; Google Big Query and Optimizely are in your stack as well.
- Are communicatively skilled, analytical, technical and independent;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Like Excel, but know the real visualization is done with Google Data studio, Power BI or even Tableau;
- Love it to tackle specific projects and agree with us that DMP and Big Data are not just empty buzzwords;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Amsterdam or Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibility to work with some of the coolest clients;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Friday drinks/open bar and yearly event;
- Competitive hourly rate;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers.
One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.