For our office in London, we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div) who is characterized by self-confident appearance, high internet affinity and strong communication skills.
As a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div) you are responsible for the new customer sales process towards manufacturers and brands based in the UK. Starting with the generation of leads and the first contact, through to the preparation of quotations and negotiations with decision-makers, you will lead our potential customers safely to the conclusion of a contract. You are part of the New Business team and provide valuable input to build and grow our customer base and exceed our revenue goals. You personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site and represent factor-a at national and international networking events and trade. Furthermore you are constantly monitoring the market, constantly developing our agency services and products and have an excellent feel for the needs of potential clients.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, eCommerce or international management
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company, can quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty
- Ideally you have already worked with major brands and manufacturers
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and are interested in delving deeply into these topics
- You have strong analytical skills and act in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high demands in terms of work quality
- You communicate even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and have a winning and obliging appearance
- You would have a plus if you had points of contact with Amazon over the course of your career
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are willing to travel 2 to 3 days a week if business requires it
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with "Can Do" attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.