For our offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena and Leipzig we are looking for a Solution Architect with a balanced mix of technical and business skills. Someone who's eager to become a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan. You'll comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs. Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion. Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans. You'll provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects. And you will collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig and London
- You are a proficient solution architect with extensive experience in technical project management and in dealing with e-commerce systems, Content Management Systems or CRM Systems (Salesforce Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Intershop or other Enterprise products);
- You have experience in the conception and implementation of software projects, including requirements analysis;
- You have experience in engineering and software architecture design as well as business analysis and DevOps;
- Good understanding of databases is a plus;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Have project and resource management skills;
- You have an international, both service and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English, good German language skills (preferable for German offices)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.